The DIRECTIV range is a fully cable managed desking system. Designed for IT dependent environments, the range provides a seamless vertical and horizontal channelling that is segregated to meet with current British Standards. Access to the cable channels is achieved using a simple sliding top. The range of desking is supported by an extensive choice of primary and secondary storage options.
- Directiv desktops are manufactured from 25mm MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard) with 3mm ABS edging.
- All MFC used meets with British Standards 476 Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame as well as E1 European Standards on Formaldehyde Emissions.
- Tops are easily detached from the sub-frame using a sliding mechanism
- Sub-frame incorporates full vertical and horizontal cable management.
- All cable management is segregated into 3 channels to meet with BS5733
- Legs are manufactured using 18 gauge, 40mm x 25mm boxed section steel.
- Legs are powder coated using Graphite Grey (RAL7012)
- All desktops are supplied with a 65mm diameter cable port.
- Optional horizontal and vertical cable management can be added
- Directiv is available with 2 ranges of screens
- Directiv is available with either and Economy or Deluxe range of primary and secondary storage
Choice of 3 stocked colours and a further 3 colours made to order ( allow 3 - 4 week lead time.)