SOLAR is a screen range developed exclusively for this guide. The desk mounted range is designed to fit
M25, Largo, Directiv, Ouzo and Illusion desking. All the screens utilise extruded aluminium profiles on all
4 edges and the simple connector and bracket system makes the range easy to configure and install.
All Solar screens are available with either
straight or wave tops and 2 height options.
Most screens have the option of built in tool
bars that are set 275mm for the desk top.
The Solar range uses an exclusive extruded
aluminium profile. All screens are edged on
all 4 sides. The result is an exceptionally
light and stable construction.
The bracket system used allows the screen
to sit half on and half off the desk edge.
This allows the screens to be shared when
desks are configured together
- 30mm Slimline profile
- Full aluminium frame provides high stability
- High tolerance connections that account for “Screen Creep”
- Full frame metal-to-metal fixings.
- Standard frame finish is Silver (RAL 9006).
- Wide choice of fabric options in 2 price bands
- Push Fit Top Caps
- All screens come with 1 x In-line Link and 1 x 90° link.
- Optional toolbar set at 275mm above desktop surface.
- All wave screens drop by 200mm as standard
- Lock-in accessories available for tool-rails.
All Solar screens are supplied with multifunction
linking strips. These linking strips
allow the screens to be connected In-Line or
at 90° and can be used as finishing strips at
the end of a run.
All Solar screens are made using a
honeycomb core covered in a smooth face
material which can then be covered in a
choice of screen fabrics. The result is a clean
finish which is strong, durable and light.
DESK SHAPES AND SIZES
The Solar screen range caters for all standard
desk shapes and dimensions and offers options
for rear and return screens. There are also screen
lengths designed to include desk end pedestals.